GEEF JE HUID WAT HET NODIG HEEFT. VAN BINNENUIT!
Our skin does not only reflect what we expose it to, but also what our genes determine and what we choose to eat so as to provide the best prerequisites for healthy and energetic skin. Collagen is the protein that the primary support structure of the skin is comprised of. It provides the skin with strength and elasticity and it has the unique capability to retain moisture.
Anti Age Collagen Premium is our new, exciting collagen product with the added ingredients Matcha Green Tea and Sea-buckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides). EQ Anti Age Collagen Premium has a unique combination of peptides, amino acids, and vitamins.
One thing that makes EQ Anti Age Collagen Premium stand out is the low mollecular weight collagen that makes it so much easier for the body to absorb this special protein.
Marine collagen, matcha green tea, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), silicon dioxide (anti-clotting agent), sea-buckthorn extract, nikotinamide (vitamin B3), calcium D-pantothenate (vitamin B5).
|Contents per recommended daily dosage (1 sachet/4,74 g)|
|Fish collagen||4500 mg|
|Matcha Green Tea||100 mg|
|Vitamin C||50 mg (63% *)|
|Vitamin B3||16 mg|
|Vitamin B5||3,5 mg (58% *)|
* Of reference value RDI
EQ Anti Age Collagen Premium is easy to mix into hot or cold food or drink such as tea, coffee, soups, yoghurt etc.
Daily recommended dosage
The product contains protein from fish and shellfish
Good to know
- EQ Anti Age Collagen Premium is a natural source of absorbable collagen proteins
- The main ingredient in EQ Anti Age Collagen Premium is collagen from fish, an entirely natural product.
- Allergies: The product contains proteins from fish and shellfish.
- Store sealed in a dry place, 15- 25 °C, keep out of the reach of children.
- Dietary supplements do not replace a balanced and healthy diet.
- Produced according to GMP standards.